[Pineapple Allergy Symptoms]_Performance_Precursors
An allergic reaction is the body’s resistance to foreign substances, and the body’s immune system mistakes them for harmful substances entering our body.
A series of physiological effects occur, leading to the occurrence of allergies.
Bromeliad is a tropical fruit that contains vitamins and other nutrients.
However, some people suffer from pineapple allergies and have rashes and rashes all over their bodies.
Affect people’s daily life.
Let’s find out.
Pineapple contains a kind of adenosine. After eating pineapple, it can stimulate oral mucosa, causing itching and tingling.
Bromelain as an alloprotein can cause hypertension, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, itching of the skin, measles, dyspnea, weak pulses, cyanosis, and decreased blood pressure.
More severe allergies also appear breathing difficulties, shock and other reactions.
Symptoms of allergies to eating pineapple1. Itchy oral protein is an organic substance that is irritating to human skin and oral mucosa.
So after eating the raw pineapple that was no doubt processed, the mouth thought itchy, but there was no direct harm to health.
2. Plasma serotonin is a nitrogen-containing organic substance that has a strong effect on tightening blood vessels and increasing blood pressure. It contains 2 in every 100 grams of fruit juice.
5 millimeters, the direct response after eating too much is headache.
3. Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, rubella bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme.
After extraction, it has a strong role in decomposing fibrin and blood clots, which is useful in medicine.
A small amount of protease in pineapple is eaten into the stomach and destroyed by gastric juice.
But a few people have allergic reactions to this enzyme.
15 after eating?
Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and measles (headache) develop around 60 minutes.
Headache, dizziness and other symptoms.
In severe cases, dyspnea and shock will occur.
The so-called pineapple allergy refers to this.
What are the allergies to pineapple? Pineapple contains “bromelain” which is a substance that causes allergic reactions. Saline or boiling water can destroy bromelain and remove this allergic substance.
Before eating, the following methods should be used to treat pineapples: Adults should control the amount of pineapples to 200 to 250 grams per day, so as to supplement the required vitamins and prevent allergies.
1. After the pineapple is peeled, cut into slices or pieces, and cook in boiling water before eating. After boiling, the taste is also improved.
2. If you want to keep the freshness of the pineapple, you can soak the pineapple cut into pieces or pieces in salt water for about 30 minutes, and then rinse it with cold water to remove the salty taste, which can also achieve the purpose of desensitization.
3, those with allergies should be cautiously eaten; those with a history of allergies who have eaten pineapple in the past should not eat them.
4. The amount of pineapple consumed by adults every day should be controlled at 200 to 250 grams, so that it can supplement the required vitamins and prevent the occurrence of allergies.
Consumption of pineapple1. Because pineapple contains stimulating protein substances and bromelain, it will break down the protein in the body, and it has a stimulating effect on the young epidermis of oral mucosa and lips.It will make people feel a tingling numbness.
Therefore, the peel and thorns should be cleaned, the flesh should be cut into pieces, deposited in dilute hay or sugar water, leaching impurities, and then eat it. After soaking the pineapple in brine, it can effectively destroy the “pineapple enzyme” internal reasonsAllergic structure, thereby losing the ability to sensitize a person and losing toxicity to some physiques.
2. After eating meat or greasy food, eating some pineapples is good for your health. “Pineapple Gurou” and “Pineapple Beef” are safe alternatives.
3, pineapple and eggs can not be eaten together, the protein in the egg and the fruit acid in the pineapple combine, easy to coagulate the protein, affecting digestion.
4, pineapple and honey can be eaten at the same time, and pineapple and honey decoction can cure bronchitis.
However, it is not recommended for people with physical discomfort or symptoms of diarrhea.
Once you have an allergic reaction to pineapple, it is best not to eat it again.
The above introduces the symptoms of allergies to pineapple. What to do if you are allergic to pineapple, pineapple is a good fruit, but if you are allergic to pineapple, it is still delicious. In addition, you must pay attention to the taboo of pineapple, not with eggseat.